Terms of Service
This website is operated by ROQ US. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to roq.us. ROQ US offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on WIX. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall ROQ US, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ROQ US and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 12303 NE 56th St Vancouver Washington US 98682.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SupaStamp Grand Prix Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OR ABILITY TO WIN. ODDS OF WINNING ROUND ONE DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED AND THE ODDS OF WINNING ROUND 2 ARE 1 IN 8.
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES YOU GIVE PERMISSION FOR THE “SPONSORS” TO ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THEIR EMAIL MARKETING DATABASE AND SEND YOU EMAILS PERIODICALLY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF COMMUNICATION AT ANYTIME VIA UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY EMAIL.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
NOTIFICATION OF ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER
PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THESE RULES CONTAIN A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION, AS set forth BELOW
Sweepstakes Name: CONTEST (“Sweepstakes”).
ROQ.US, 415 SE 117th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98683
Supacolor, 16918 Gramercy Pl, Gardena, CA
Stampinator/Slant Engineering, 2107 Emmorton Park Rd Unit 108, Edgewood, MD 2104
Allmade Apparel, 22833 SE Black Nugget Rd, Issaquah, WA 98029
Administrator (“Administrator”): ROQ.US
1. ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY. An “Entrant” is a person who (i) is a legal resident of any one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) is presently involved in the screen printing industry as a vocation, (iii) is at least 18 years old and has reached the age of majority in the state in which he/she resides as of the time of entering the Sweepstakes, (iv) possess valid driver’s license or other identification issued by a state governmental authority, (v) is not on the US Bureau of Industry and Security’s Denied Persons or Entity Lists, is not on the US Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, and is not on the US Department of Commerce's Table of Denial Orders, and (vi) complies with the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4 below. Officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, agents, and representatives of Sponsor and Administrator, its parent company (if any), subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, and members of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live), and those persons living in the same household with such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Round 1 of the sweepstakes runs for three weeks and begins at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on December, 27th 2022 and ends at 4 p.m. PT on January 17, 2022, and Round 2 of the sweepstakes begins at 2 p.m. PT on January 20, 2023, 2 p.m. PT on January 21, 2023, and ends at high noon, 12:00 p.m. PT on January 22, 2023 LIVE at the ROQ.US booth in the Long Beach Impressions Expo. Round 1 and Round 2 are individually and collectively referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period.” All times stated herein are PT unless otherwise stated.
3. DISQUALIFICATION. Without limitation, an Entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, if (i) Entrant has a pending arrest or conviction for a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, (ii) Entrant is subject to a restraining order; (iii) Entrant fails to meet the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4; or (iv) Entrant violates or fails to comply with these Rules or the Sponsor’s Terms & Conditions located here.
4. METHOD OF ENTRY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS. Entry to the Sweepstakes is limited to 1 entry per Entrant/person. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
Option 1: You may obtain one free entry by visiting https://www.roq.us/events-that-roq and entering the requested information and confirming submission to the Sponsor: Round 1 winners will be selected at random at 4 p.m. PT on January 17, 2022 and notified via email and text message, Round 1 winners do not have to be present to win.
Option 2: SupaStamp backups. If you have not previously entered, you can Enter to win LIVE for backup replacement spot at the Supacolor Booth located in the ROQ.US atrium at the the Long Beach Impressions Expo. Backup replacement slots will be drawn from all those who didn’t win Round 1 but selected attendance at the Impressions Expo Long Beach Show or entered to win at the booth in order to fill into any Round 1 winners who are not present. Replacement spots will be drawn at 1pm PT.
EACH ENTRANT MAY RECEIVE A MAXIMUM OF 1 ENTRIES, DUPLICATE ENTRIES WILL BE REMOVED AND CONTESTANTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR ENTERING INVALID DUPLICATE ENTRIES WITH DIFFERENT EMAIL / NAMES ON THEM.
Winners from Round 1 will receive a chance to SupaStamp and stack 23 garments for time LIVE at the ROQ.US booth at the Impressions Expo in Long Beach California. Winners must be present on January 20th or 21st for their allotted competition time one hour prior to the competition at 1pm PT at the Supacolor Booth in the ROQ.US atrium at Impressions Expo in Long Beach, California 2023.
If winners do not show, backup winners will be drawn and contacted via cell phone for entry, back up winners will continue to be drawn until there are 4 total winners ready to compete for Round 2.
Round 2 will consist of two “heats” and a Championship Round for the Grand Prize. Each contestant will accurately load, press, unload, and stack 23 shirts for time, each misprint shirt will add 20 seconds to the total time as a penalty. The contestant who completes this the fastest including misprint penalties will win that round, the associated prize, and a chance to compete in the Championship.
Heat 1: 2 p.m. PT on January 20, 2023 at the ROQ.US Booth at the Impressions Expo Long Beach Show
Heat 2: 2 p.m. PT on January 21, 2023 at the ROQ.US Booth at the Impressions Expo Long Beach Show
Championship: 1 p.m. PT on January 21, 2023 at the ROQ.US Booth at the Impressions Expo Long Beach Show
5. ODDS OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING ROUND 1 DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. ROUND 2 ODDS OF WINNING THE HEAT PRIZES ARE 1 IN 4 AND ODDS OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE IN ROUND 2 ARE ONE IN EIGHT.
6. PRIZES. Each person who wins a prize is referred to herein as a “Winner.”
Approximate Retail Value
Round 1, $250 SupaDollars
Round 2, Heat 1, $500 SupaDollars
Round 2, Heat 2, $500 SupaDollars
Championship Grand Prize
Stampinator 480 Universal
Sponsor will cause each prize to be delivered to the physical location designated by each at Sponsor’s cost and, where applicable, cause such prize to be installed at Sponsor’s cost, except as set forth in the subsequent paragraph. Delivery of the prizes will take approximately 1-4 weeks after each Winner has been announced. All prizes shall be referred to herein individually and collectively the “Prize(s).” Prizes are subject to availability and may be changed or modified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If requested, each Winner shall provide Sponsor with valid identification, valid driver’s license and/or a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number as a condition of the Prizes being awarded. The Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Income taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of each Winner.
Each Winner is solely responsible for complying with any and all federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and codes (jointly and severally “Law”) relating to the installation and use of the Prize(s). Sponsor is not responsible for any costs or liabilities associated with bringing the point of delivery into compliance with applicable Law.
7. SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. Round 1 and backup Winners will be determined by a random selection process and Heat and Championship Winners will be determined by time including misprint penalties. The Winners will be contacted via the email addresses or other contact information furnished by Winners when completing the entry form(s). Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, (Exhibit A and A.2 for TN Residents Below) and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within five (5) calendar days of notification. Failure to timely return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any Prize or prize notification as being undeliverable, or if a Winner is determined by Administrator to be ineligible, Winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected and notified in the same manner as the original random drawing from eligible entries. Three alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. All decisions of Administrator are final. Odds of winning each prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
8. TAXES. The valuation of the prize stated above is based on reasonably available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of any prize awarded to a Winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Entrants winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099-MISC at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. DISCLAIMER. OTHER THAN MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH A GIVEN PRIZE, All prizes are awarded “as is” and WITHOUT any WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), and all such warranties are 1 disclaimed.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, RELEASE & FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor, Sponsor’s affiliates, Administrator, Administrator’s affiliates, and Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not responsible for: (i) technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; (ii) lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; (iii) inaccessibility of any website, in whole or in part for any reason, or traffic congestions on the Internet; (iv) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; (v) destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Site; (vii) any personal injury, or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to Entrant’s or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of any website or the download of any information from any website; (viii) any attempt by an Entrant or other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, which may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and/or (xi) lost, stolen, or destroyed passports, airline tickets, hotel reservation documents, or any other items or materials required to claim, use or benefit from the Prize. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor, Sponsor’s affiliates, Administrator, Administrator’s affiliates, and Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns; and each of the foregoing’s respective past and present officers, directors, owners, shareholders, members, managers, partners, principals, employees, attorneys, insurers, agents and representatives (collectively "Released Parties") shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of Entrant or any third party; or (ii) by any cause, condition, or event beyond the control of the Released Parties, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, terrorism, riot, hurricane or fire.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT fully and unconditionally releases, discharges, AGREES TO DEFEND AND hold harmless each Released Party from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, expenses, attorney’s fees, damages and other liabilities arising out of or relating to Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and Sweepstakes-related activities (such as acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of any prize), including, without limitation, and TO THE fullest EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, demands, claims AND CAUSES OF ACTION for negligence, damages to property, bodily injury (including death), PROPERTY DAMAGE, loss of business, loss of consortium, consequential damages, punitive damages and all other forms of claims, liabilities and damages.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1452, which provides as follows:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST BE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
12. ARBITRATION; DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All disputes arising under or related to these Rules shall be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas and the United States of America without regard for conflicts of laws principles. All disputes arising under or relating to these Rules shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration in Clark County, Washington, and any award shall be confirmed exclusively in the courts situated in Clark County, Washington. Entrant further irrevocably agrees and consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts situated in Clark County, Washington for the purposes of reviewing, confirming or otherwise relating to any arbitration award, and Entrant hereby expressly waives jurisdiction and venue in any other forum for such purposes. Any arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all findings of fact and conclusions of law, and shall be kept confidential and not disclosed for any purpose except as required by law, e.g., disclosure to tax advisors for the purpose of filing a tax return. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.
13. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. YOU MAY NOT JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS OR PARTIES IN ARBITRATION, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO FILE ANY SUCH CLAIM OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH CAPACITY. YOU FURTHER HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
14. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The Winners list will be posted on Sponsor’s website www.roq.us on or about January 27, 2023. To obtain a copy of the Official Rules and Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address set forth above. Residents of Vermont are not required provide a self-addressed stamped envelope for return postage. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the Winners have been announced.