ROQ Hybrid Direct to Garment Machine
CALL US: 87-ROQ-IT-NOW (877-674-8669)
The ROQ Hybrid is a combination of direct-to-garment and screen printing technology that aligns the best of both worlds. By utilizing a ROQ automatic screen printing press to print the underbase white ink, the ROQ Hybrid increases production capacity while lowering the cost per print versus other technologies. The full-color artwork is executed via the in-line digital printhead that prints a great hand feel onto all textile/media types, with the highest resolution and huge color gamut. The ROQ Hybrid is capable of incorporating screen printed special effects like glitter, foil, flock, & 3D elements.
The ROQ Hybrid utilizes top-of-the-line Fujifilm Dimatix printheads with pigmented CMYK +2 Spot Color Print Heads and a max resolution of 600x1200. This head technology provides the best print definition, color fidelity, reliability, and reproduction of colors on press, all with a faster setup than other technologies. The Fujifilm printhead can also be repaired, giving it a greater lifespan and lowering total cost of ownership.
The Z axis on a ROQ Hybrid is adjustable up to 20mm for printing on a wide variety of textiles, and printers get the best of both worlds with a maximum image area of 29"x35", and production capacity of 320 pieces per hour. Combining DTG and automatic screen printing technology, the ROQ Hybrid delivers cutting edge solutions.
- Print Heads: Fujifilm Dimatix
- # of Print Heads (max): 12
- # of Nozzles per Print Head: 1024
- Drop Size: 24 pl
- # of Colors: CMYK or CMYK + 2
- Ink Type: Pigmented Ink
- Print Height: 0.04" - 0.177"
- Z axis Movement: up to 0.708"
- X axis Movement: Linear Motorization
- Max Print Area: 29.52" x 35.43"
- Max Productivity: 320/hr
- Max Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi (6 pass)
- RIP Software: ROQ Studio powered by Neostampa
- Environmental Conditions: 50% - 70% Humidity