Thank you for joining us for last week’s #ShamROQ 2020 webinar event! From the entire ROQ.US team, we want you to know that we got your back and we’re here to #pressonward with you!
NOTICE! WE ARE STILL OPEN & WE ARE SHIPPING! #dontstopthepresses
As the printing landscape continues to change daily, here are some ideas, actions, and resources you can take advantage of right now:
- Apply for SBA support for small business if you have not already done so. There are awesome opportunities available during this otherwise difficult time, and it’s best to take advantage while they last: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- Over half the states have some type of “Work Share” program that allows for your employees to stay employed and work part-time AND get unemployment benefits from the state. Research if you qualify here: https://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/work-share-programs.aspx
- Be sure to reach out to your financiers and vendors to stay ahead of what is happening and work out contingency plans that make the most sense for your situation.
Plan for tomorrow and attack today
- Don’t get stuck in today. Now is a great time to plan and here are some unique options to do so.
- You watched the Stampinator perform on-press with Jeff during the #ShamROQ session.If you want to take advantage of the sale, we still have it going for $3995! If you need that or any other accessory or equipment, interest rates have NEVER BEEN LOWER -- and we can even get you much-needed working capital loans with up to 6 months deferred payments. Applying is simple, see what you can qualify for here --> https://roqus.directcapital.com/.
#ROQsolo and #dontstopthepresses
- In last week's event, we mentioned a new campaign called #ROQsolo, which now with social distancing and many owners being the last ones in their shop, is quite timely. This week, we are launching the campaign with a load/unload competition through May 4th, with the winner landing a $1,000+ gross profit contract job! Here are the rules:
- Post your video on social via Instagram and Facebook with the hashtag #ROQsolo
- 1 loader/unloader
- 1 minute on the clock
- Must be at least 1 color print
- You cannot make 1 mistake (misloaded shirt, missed shirt, etc.)
- The 1 loader must load and unload.
- You may use the pause/start, or stop/safety bar, etc.
- The shirt must go onto the conveyor dryer in sellable condition.
- The time starts when the first shirt comes off the press.
- The last shirt that hits the conveyor dryer counts.
- By simple math, the fastest that anyone can possibly do it on a ROQ platform will be between 20-22 pieces in one minute. The winner of our Long Beach competition did under 12! Good luck! #DontStopThePresses #ROQsolo and #PressOnward
Ross Burgundy, his sidekick Brick - and everyone at ROQ.US
P.S. -- Huge shout out to InkLab Screen Print Studio for sharing their adorable Future Solo ROQr!